1. The call option is exercised, the market maker has the right to buy from the option vault 1 ETH at the strike price of $3,000.
2. The user would have still collected 0.1 ETH worth of premiums from selling the option
3. Net ETH Position: 1 ETH + 0.1 ETH = 1.1 ETH
4. Net Cash position: 1.1 ETH x $3,000 = $3,300
5. Net cash position if the user did not sell the call option: 1 ETH x $3,500 = $3,500
6. The user would have lost $200 from the potential of selling at the higher spot price by selling the covered call option